A resilient business
In a complex economic, political and financial environment, Bel Group is reaffirming its strategic development choices, which are buoyed by:
– the excellent momentum of its core brands, particularly Babybel and Boursin (with sales growth in four out of six core brands compared to 2019)
– continued growth on the fruit business
– new market share in North America
– ongoing positive developments in China
– initial promising results from Nurishh and the plant-based version of Boursin
– the rise of e-commerce and out-of-home catering, particularly in the North American and Chinese markets.