Ensuring safety, health, and well-being at work
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority for us at Bel. We are taking action to achieve the goal of “Zero accidents and occupational illnesses”, most notably by :
- Training our employees to prevent accidents. Every year, a safety week is organized at all our international sites.
- Working to reduce any work hardships, thus preventing occupational illnesses and injuries,
- Providing an environment conducive to the well-being of our employees.
In 2021, two Group charters, focused on well-being in the workplace, were validated:
- The Hybrid Work Charter, as part of the “Nurture” program, to promote employee autonomy and flexibility around work organization and strike the right balance between Group performance and employee well-being.
- The Charter on the Right to Disconnect was deployed throughout the Group. This charter establishes a framework concerning respect for working hours and quality of life at work with a balance between personal and professional life.