Need more information?
Above all guaranteeing the reliability of the financial information needed to guide strategy, the junior regional management controller also:
- Monitors results against fixed objectives.
- Provides support for subsidiaries: technical, training in tools and supervision of reporting
- Provides reports to regional management
- Draws up the budget and ensures it is monitored
- High-performing and modern account and management tools
- 360° view of the business thanks to the diversity and richness of the scope managed (brands, products, countries, currencies, etc.
- Bel’s international scale: more than 70% of turnover made outside France, teams in 34 countries
- Business school (4/5 years higher education) or equivalent
- Initial experience (long internship) in Finance
- Analytic mind and a business focus
- Rigorous and organized
- Good interpersonal relations and desire to work in a team
And afterwards ?
- Specialist areas or Corporate Finance: consolidation, accounts, treasury or financial analysis
- Management Controller in a subsidiary, in commercial or manufacturing entities
- In the medium term, responsibility for a team as Chief Accountant or Head Management Controller in a subsidiary