CEO of Bel Group Antoine Fievet and Cécile Béliot, Executive Vice-President in charge of strategy, growth levers and markets, expressed strong shared convictions today during a joint conference. Bel’s unique business model provides concrete solutions for healthier and responsible food for all, especially in these uncertain times. During their joint presentation, Bel’s executives were able to review the Covid situation and to illustrate the acceleration of the Group’s transformation, through the numerous innovation projects developed in different markets.
- Despite a difficult and still uncertain context, Bel withstood the first part of the crisis.
- Bel is pursuing its transformation strategy and remaining focused on its long-term vision of contributing to a new food model.
- The year 2020/2021 is marked by the acceleration of the innovation strategy for all core brands of the portfolio, with major launches in the plant-based category.
- The first functional product lines carried by Mini Babybel® will be launched in 2021 in the United States.
- The Group is continuing its actions to promote biodiversity and is joining the Act For Nature initiative at the international level.
- Bel has made a concrete commitment to the fight against food waste and is implementing innovative pilot actions in the area of responsible packaging.